Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fischbowl- Customer Service

I am so delighted to have been able to run across this particular blog. This whole scenario happens to me on a daily basis. I always have to call some company of some sort (especially with me working at a doctor's office and having to call insurance companies all day), and it seems like I spend more time talking to a machine or listening to annoying hold music more than an actual human being. It becomes so FRUSTRATING! I hate how everything these days that deals with customer service has to be somehow linked to a computer.

When did the idea to talk to a person over the phone become so ridiculous? When did hospitality and good phone manners just all of a sudden get thrown out of the window? I feel that a lot more people need to start taking notice of customer service and phone relations and start trying to change them. I have spend 5 hours on the phone talking to robots and people who seem not to have a clue what I am talking about and whom also don't try to even care about what my problem is. It is so aggravating and annoying that this suppose to be simple phone call in ones life has now become such an inconvenience. Please everyone check this out and tell me what you think...this particularly interests me due to the fact that it is basically the story of my life!! Please click here to see this video and read this blog on customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment