Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Reaction to Fischbowl Movie

Wow! That presentation was absolutely insane. It completely blew my mind. It made me think about all of the actual facts that were stated, such as, how many hours today's 21 year old kids have watched TV, played video game, or even talked on the telephone. I was majorly blown away by some of the facts that were discussed. Example, how 100 percent of that country spoke the English language and that 75 percent of 4 year old have already used a computer! Excuse me, that just crazy!!!
The only thing that I wish was different about the movie was that it would be set with new information. It was dated to 2006 and I wish we would have been able to see the information differences if the movie/presentation would of been set in the year of 2008. I feel that probably the information data that was given would of most likely increased within the past 2 years. I absolutely learned a lot from this presentation and I wish everyone everywhere, had a chance to be exposed to this knowledge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMcfrLYDm2U

No comments:

Post a Comment